Feelings and Thoughts
Today I woke up with a stomach ache from last night’s juice. Weird. Other than that, I’m just sleepy, as usual.
Resources and Tips
Tip of the day:
Don’t drink your juice too close to bed time. I’ve found that since it’s liquid and doesn’t require much time to digest, it’s ready to “leave” sooner than you think.
- DeTox: Nothing new here.
- Lose body fat (a plus but not required): I’ve officially kept the 3 lbs off and have decreased my body fat by about 1.5%. I also lost 3/4″ off my waist.
- Start the new year more disciplined: Going good.
- Get over this constant fatigue: Still tired. Apparently it takes several weeks to recover from adrenal fatigue, which is a longer journey than a short detox.
- Learn good habits: Yea, they’re coming.
- Sleep 8.5 hours: I slept 8:40 hours last night and want to sleep mooooooore!
Supplementation is continuing for the next month to allow my thyroid, adrenal glands, liver and kidneys to recover.
- 8 AM: Breakfast: juice
- 10 AM: Mid-morning: DeTox Tea
- 12 PM: Lunch: food (chicken breast and a whole tomato)
- 2PM: Mid-afternoon: DeTox Tea
- 4PM: Late-afternoon: protein shake
- 5PM: Pre-workout: no workout today
- 6PM: Post-workout: no workout today
- 8PM: Dinner: food (TBD)
I didn’t make a juice last night because I was too tired from kicking the sh!t out of the gym, haha. So today my juice is consisting of Naked’s Green Machine 100% Natural Smoothie. It’s not the same as the vegetable juice, but I just didn’t have it in me to make the juice last night. Tonight I’ll be making a large batch so that I can drink it over the weekend.
I kicked the crap out of the elliptical last night. Burned 498 calories in 33 minutes!