Feelings and Thoughts
I woke up feeling normal today. Food tastes AMAZING! Today I cut back on the food (was planning to have food for dinner) but decided against it since I didn’t want to push too far.
Resources and Tips
Tip of the day:
Take your re-introduction of food very slowly. Otherwise you will feel extremely bloated, have mean heart burn and / or indigestion, and feel like the detox was a waste of time.
- DeTox: My urine is still very light, so that’s good!
- Lose body fat (a plus but not required): I won’t know the progress until this Friday.
- Start the new year more disciplined: My family is eating more salad and vegetables already!
- Get over this constant fatigue: Still working on this.
- Learn good habits: I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I think my detox was so tough because of the abuse I put it through before hand. I’m definitely going to increase my fruit and vegetable consumption substantially so that the next time I do the detox, I don’t get my ass handed to me so bad.
- Sleep 8.5 hours: Sleep is wonderful!
Supplementation is continuing for the next month to allow my thyroid, adrenal glands, liver and kidneys to recover.
- 8 AM: Breakfast: juice
- 10 AM: Mid-morning: DeTox Tea
- 12 PM: Lunch: food (chicken and salad)
- 2PM: Mid-afternoon: DeTox Tea
- 4PM: Late-afternoon: protein shake
- 6PM: Post-workout: juice
- 8PM: Dinner: juice
Today’s juice consists of broccoli, kale, celery, apple, carrots and cucumber.
The picture on the far right is the salad I’m having with my lunch. Basically, the same ingredients as my juice, but not juiced! As you can tell, there’s much less vegetables than what I’d be drinking, so I intend on incorporating vegetable juice into my diet on a regular basis. At least once a day.
I worked out tonight, did an upper body regime of weights, with a rep range of 8 – 15 for most movements. I was so tired at first, but once I started I got a second wind and finished up. I would rate the workout an 8 out of 10 overall.
I do feel accomplished to have gone even though I had absolutely no motivation to go.