Feelings and Thoughts
Today was a normal day. I’m continuing the replacement of meals with juice to ease into eating solid foods and continuing the fat utilization. I’m obviously no longer detoxing, but I’m minimizing the amount of artificial foods I ingest to keep my consumption of toxins within my food low.
Resources and Tips
Tip of the day:
Drinking juice before meals is an awesome way to get the nutrition you need and maintain discipline while eating. When you drink 16oz of juice about 30-60 minutes before a meal, you’re less likely to over eat, binge or eat unhealthy foods.
- DeTox: My urine is still pretty light and I make sure to maintain my water intake as well.
- Lose body fat (a plus but not required): I’m still not sure, but I’m leaner than when I started. I was paid a few compliments on my musculature as well as my leanness, so I’m happy.
- Start the new year more disciplined: Salads and vegetables are slowly becoming a staple of our diet.
- Get over this constant fatigue: Still working on this, I’m definitely not full of energy yet, but I’m hoping that I will be.
- Learn good habits: Good habits on the way1
- Sleep 8.5 hours: I’m having a tough time getting to bed on time with all the things I need to work on, but I’m trying.
Supplementation is continuing for the next month to allow my thyroid, adrenal glands, liver and kidneys to recover.
- 8 AM: Breakfast: juice
- 10 AM: Mid-morning: DeTox Tea
- 12 PM: Lunch: food (homemade meatloaf and salad)
- 2PM: Mid-afternoon: DeTox Tea
- 4PM: Late-afternoon: protein shake
- 6PM: Post-workout: juice
- 8PM: Dinner: food (steak and steamed vegetables or salad)
Today’s juice consists of broccoli, kale, celery, apple, carrots and cucumber (same as yesterday).
Drinking juice for breakfast makes my hunger kick in sooner; today I had lunch at 11:30 AM. But either way I’m liking the feeling and will continue doing so this week.
Tonight was cardio night. I did my usual of 30 minutes and burned 400 calories. Not amazing, but pretty good.